Canadian Computing Competition Solutions
Welcome to our website with solutions for the Canadian Computing Competition. We hope that you find this a useful resource in preparing for the contest and understanding data structures and algorithms better. As you browse our website, please keep the following in mind:
- It is best that you read and try the problems on your own before reading the editorials.
- After you read an editorial you should try to write the code for the problem before reading our code solution.
- You should only read the code solution if you are stuck writing the code, otherwise it is not a good learning tool.
- You can find the full code solutions on our GitHub repo.
- Finally, as a reminder these solutions are unnoficial, however we have tested them against the official datasets and are reasonbly sure that they are correct and would receive full points.